We know you don’t have the time or patience to read all of this, but we still want to start earning Bitcoins.
We therefore express ourselves in such a way that even total laymen can start immediately. To earn Bitcoins you first need a kind of bank (wallet service) and an account (wallet address)!
Then you need serious providers with a good cost-benefit ratio. In addition, you will have to deposit your account number with the providers so that you can transfer the Bitcoins.
Here Is The Quick Start For All Practitioners
- Free registration at Coinbase (takes about 5 minutes) – Allows you to exchange Bitcoins into Euros/ Dollars and vice versa and to make transactions to your bank account.
- It is imperative that you link Coinbase to your bank account and/or to a PayPal account -> Settings -> Connected accounts -> Connect new account
- In your Coinbase account, in the main navigation under “Tools”, click on “+Create new address” on the right hand side – Congratulation now you have your wallet address, this is your Bitcoin account number.
- Register with the same email address for these 3 services: Moon Bitcoin, BitFun, BonusBitcoin
- Now visit Coinpot.co and register with the same email address, here now automatically after each “claim” all income from the 3 services.
- Congratulations you have made it! One more tip, we recommend you to claim max. 3-5 a day for the start, no more. Just add the 3 services as bookmarks and have a look during the day. Click once on the background after the call, then the advertising tab will open in the browser, only then fill out the Google reCaptcha and collect the free Bitcoin (claiming).
- If you still haven’t had enough, you can look around in our faucet list and find more services to earn a lot of fun with the free Bitcoin.
Explanation To Read :
Coinbase always serves you as a base. To start you can for example transfer money from your bank account or PayPal account to Coinbase and buy some Bitcoin (or other currencies), but it is not a must, don’t worry. If you want to collect Bitcoins, you can do this through direct providers who will later allow you to pay directly to Coinbase. Alternatively, you can also use networks of services that belong to the largest microwallets (Faucethaub and CoinPot).
This has the advantage that you can now collect Bitcoins for free from 3 services at once and these are automatically transferred to the microwallet. So you reach the payout limit faster and can transfer the Bitcoins to Coinbase (only possible manually). Your advantage is that microwallets allow you to collect several crypto currencies and you can even exchange them internally very easily. This step would be a further optimization so that you reach the payout limit for a crypto currency such as Bitcoin even faster.
Keyword payout: As soon as you have accumulated 0.0001 Bitcoin you can be paid out. For this you must then enter your Bitcoin account number from Coinbase at Coinpot.